Sunday, September 16, 2007

cat or no cat , that is the question

I have been feeling this need for a long time. I know that i have posted about it before, but the want and need is still as strong as it was before. I am ready for children. I have this need in my heart, i have all this love to give and all i can do is just store it. I use this love for JD, family, friends, but so much more of it just gets pushed back into me and today is a day when i feel it the most. Just feel overwhelmed with the emotion.
I have been fighting with JD for years about how much i want a cat, because children are not going to happen anytime soon, and i think i am loosing. JD has okayed a dog (sort-of) and i would be fine with that, but i feel that our home and work situations would not be fair for a dog. I know in my heart and my mind that a cat is the best decision. JD of course hates cats and thinks there are pure evil. I love JD, but sometimes i feel like this is something that he should just do for me. A cat would allow me to some point have something to take care of, love, and something that could show that love back to me.
What do you all think?

3 comments:

lramey said...

i hate cats with a passion, but I think you need one....You deserve one. You can have one of my kids if you want! I love you!

Breanne said...

I thought you were allergic to cats??? If not, then go for it!!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.